You can use the InstaChallenge.com platform to host and manage your own challenge! Just login, go to the dashboard page and create your challenge by setting up its parameters, such as topic, hashtag, rules, start- and enddate, etc.
You constantly have full control and information about the progress.
We already tested the system with a couple of successful challenges (see list). In addition, the whole website is accessible with an iPhone.
Using InstaChallenge has many advantages against pure tagging:
- All participiants confirm that they agree with your rules; they login with their Instagram account, so you can be sure that they are authorized.
- Only those pictures count that were registered on the website. There is no upload; pictures are selected from the stream using the Instagram-API.
- You can invite a Jury to help you with the voting. This also makes the whole process more transparent and professional.
- There is only one central place for submitting, editing and for viewing the results.
- I’m working on an additional option that automatically generated photobooks from the results of the challenge.
And of course, it’s free!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!