Remember the bridges challenge? I took place between June, 26th and July, 17th. 121 participiants submitted 386 photos. For several reasons it took some time to collect all the votes, manage the challenge and improve the software behind, but now…
It feels good, being featured on the Instagram Blog, together with @thomas_k, @herrkrueger and @aufgetaucht!
And thanks to Josh for this series!
Here we are!
InstaChallenge is constantly improving. Two new and exciting features are now online:
- You can now specify the maximum number of entries you want to accept for your challenge. (Old constant was 5.)
- Submission by tagging is now possible and activated by default on new challenges. This means that all pictures with the hashtag of your challenge will be included if
- the image has been tagged while the challenge is active (between start- and enddate),
- the maximum number of allowed submissions has not been reached and
- the user has authorized InstaChallenge to do so.
This new option makes participation more easy because submission can be done within Instagram after the one-time authorization has been done. Hope you will like it!
Now available as a book-on-demand from Amazon: #bikes: iPhone Photography!
On 44 pages this book contains all winning pictures with more than 8 points on high quality photo paper. Pictures with at least 12 point have a page on their on. The books international order number (ISBN) is 9-783842-380851. Price is 29,90 Euro.
You can order from Amazon or (theoretically) in any bookshop.